3D Printing Metals - Product Manager Services
HP's mission in 3D Printing business is to drive the next industrial revolution by changing how the world designs and manufactures.
HP is pioneering a revolutionary new technology in Metals 3D printing that can scale into mass production of metal parts in a variety of industries such as Automotive, Medical, Aerospace, Consumer etc. We are looking for visionaries who will be responsible for unlocking the potential of this transformational technology and turning it into commercially successful products. You will act as a catalyst for disrupting the $12 trillion global manufacturing industry that goes to the very heart of how the world conceives, designs, creates, distributes and experiences, well...everything, everywhere.
At HP 3D Printing, the future's yours to create! Know the Customer. Know the Technology. Connect the two to deliver innovative products to our customers. This is a unique opportunity to join the HP Metals 3D Printing Product and Business group and work cross functionally to define and deliver industry leading products.
- Define service portfolio including, care packs, proactive services.
- Drive customer insights and strategy for services
- Define pricing and revenue plan for services
- Create and own P&L for services
- Define serviceability requirements for the product.
- Partner cross-functionally with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Finance and other product teams to understand their objectives & opportunities for alignment
- Establish release and launch schedules with engineering and operations
- Manage product life-cycle from inception through productization
- Work with Engineering, R&D, Industrial Design, Product Design and partner teams to engineer the best technology & experience for Metal 3D printing customers
- Define financial objectives and KPIs for the product and achieve the P&L goals
- Support business development efforts as needed
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Engineering background (Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy engineering, Material science) with an MBA ideal
- Excellent communication and business problem solving skills
- Excel at bridging the technical and business domains to deliver products
- Strong product thinker renowned for customer & technology centric product vision
- Prior experience in developing and launching innovative hardware, software products
- 5-7 years of materials product management experience ideal
- 3D printing or advanced manufacturing experience is a bonus
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams including Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial/Product Design, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Support, Partnerships, and Legal teams
- Agile and Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to lead in a matrix organization
- Strong team player
Back to top