3D Printing - Inside Sales Representative
HP's mission in 3D Printing business is to drive the next industrial revolution by changing how the world designs and manufactures.
HP is pioneering a revolutionary new technology in 3D Plastics and Metals printing that can scale into mass production of plastic and metal parts in a variety of industries such as Automotive, Medical, Aerospace, Consumer etc. We are looking for visionaries who will be responsible for unlocking the potential of this transformational technology and turning it into commercially successful products. You will act as a catalyst for disrupting the $12 trillion global manufacturing industry that goes to the very heart of how the world conceives, designs, creates, distributes and experiences, well...everything, everywhere.
This is a unique opportunity to join the HP 3D Plastics and Metals group and work cross functionally to define strategy and deliver business results.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
- The 3D inside sales representative will have some industry knowledge about the growing additive manufacturing/3D industry.
- Develops short and long term 3D Printer sales pipeline to support growth plan
- Use Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing expertise to seek out new opportunities for customer value by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit in 3D Printing.
- Provides inside support to Sales and 3D Printer value added re-sellers
- Creates and grows prospects via lead qualification
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Engages in discussion on 3D Printing at all levels - including prototyping, manufacturing, new applications, maintenance
- Maintains broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with prospects
- Assist in staffing industry trade events
Scope and Impact:
- Includes regional support within the Americas, Canada, US, Mexico and South America.
- Significant percentage of time spent in discussion with prospects via phone and mail
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Three to Five years' experience directly related to Additive Manufacturing / Rapid Prototyping, 3D Printing in sales or sales support.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of customer interaction.
- Project management skills required
- Experience in manufacturing techniques, design and R&D processes a plus
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Is considered knowledgeable of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to promote large, complex solutions.
- Know strengths and weaknesses of key competitors
- Strategic planning on a business development level; can build an effective business case reflecting the value of an appropriate strategy.
- Works with the sales team to build an effective account plan and strategy to drive incremental revenue in the account.
- Utilizes Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) as an expert and accurately forecasts business.
- Understand software solutions relating to 3D design and manufacturing.
- Multilingual in either Portuguese, Spanish, or French a plus.
Back to top