3D Printing Graduate Business Development Italian
We're launching a unique technology that will disrupt the market and open a new world in the 3D printing industry and we want you to be part of this exciting opportunity that we've in front of us.
As a Business Development Representative, you will join an industry-leading organization in technology sales and, together with the sales team, you will be at the forefront of shaping our future success.
You will be directly engaged in building relationships with existing and net new customers, hunting for new sales opportunities, promoting the benefits of our products and services and expanding our market share. You will have account responsibility, close sales deals on assigned products and services, and generate leads for other sales staff.
Working as a team with other sales experts, you will drive marketing programs, sales initiatives, and incremental revenue. As a valued team member, you will give your insights making a real contribution to our business. Aligning with HP's internal career development framework, HP offers you both vertical and horizontal growth in sales and/or related fields that will best match your strengths and passions.
- Generating Leads and Opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting into large companies specialized in 3D printing, rapid prototyping, additive manufacturing, aerospace, automotive, medical and dental.
- Prospecting into both cold accounts as well as into new groups and divisions
- Be a trusted member of the core account team and help define the business approach for your specific region and deliver a joint strategy
- Be on the forefront of evangelizing new products and technologies for 3D printing.
- Collaborating with Country Managers and Field sales teams, develop and manage accurate sales pipeline information, ensuring timely communication of forecast and accurate changes to customer buying plans, while achieving sales management goals
- Develop account plans in alignment with field sales to deliver on strategic goals, such as revenue, market share, and portfolio spread
- Develop strong professional working relationships with customers, partners, and colleagues
- Understand the customer's key drivers from both business and IT perspectives, and develop relevant solutions to meet customer needs
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering or BA.
- Strong desire to join the HP sales organization and the 3D printing industry.
- Highly fluent in Italian and English.
- Experience in sales, business development or consultancy with C-level executives engagement.
- Strong team player and goal job oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Previous knowledge of the 3D printing market would be a valuable asset.
The job is located at HP European Headquarters in Barcelona.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top