3D Printing Engineering Intern
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us - inspires us - to do what we do. To make what we want. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze.
In 3D Printing, we are looking for visionaries who are willing to push boundaries to help us rewrite the rules of 3D Printing. We are looking for those who are insatiably curious, able to work across borders and without limits, and who possess the passion to help
shape the future of the 3D Printing industry.
As an HP Intern you will:
• Work closely with leading industry experts on a complex problem in one or more of the following fields: mechanical engineering, material science and applications, software
• Design, build, evaluate 3D structures or software using HP's 3D Multi-Jet Fusion Technology
• Collaborate with others across a diverse, matrixed, organization; leverage partnerships and networks to create a winning project
• Learn and share results in a team environment, including the Intern Poster Fair.
Education and Experience Required:
• Four-year university students who are working in a technical internship role at HP during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
• B.A., B.S., students are encouraged to apply.
• Desired majors include Engineering (Chemical, Materials Science, Mechanical, Electrical), Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science
• Desire individuals with strong experimental background
• 3D additive manufacturing experience a plus
Back to top