3D Printing Communications Specialist
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. Our ideas create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - in every function - is encouraged to develop, express and share their creativity to deliver better outcomes for our business.
We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets like PCs and Printers, and invest in exciting new ones such as 3D printing, where we are driving the digital transformation of the $12 trillion global manufacturing sector.
The hallmark of the HP Global Communications team is passion, commitment, curiosity, flexibility and global perspective. We are a growth team with a mission to reinvent the way HP communicates and the way external influencers interact with our brand.
As a Communications Specialist on the 3D Printing Communications team, you will play a critical role supporting the successful elevation of HP's reputation through execution of global communications campaigns, original content production, proactive media and influencer programs, and social media activities. The 3D Printing Communications Specialist will work closely with a variety of teams to drive our narrative and showcase HP's 3D printing leadership as we lead the next digital industrial revolution.
- Plan, execute and measure Communications programs and tactics aimed at driving HP's reputation and visibility in the market
- Prepare storytelling, news, and launch activities, including coordinating media and analyst interviews, tours, events, social media, writing, presentations and other materials as appropriate
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key media, analysts and industry leaders
- Coordination across teams including Marketing, Events, Brand, Communications, and International
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration.
- 5+ years of experience in PR, AR, Social/Digital, Marketing, Communications.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong storytelling, writing and editing skills.
- Strong oral communications skills; ability to convey complex ideas.
- Organization and program management skills within fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to link Marketing and Communications plans and activities to business results.
- Analytic skills (measurement, ROI).
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to interface across various departments and executives to accomplish goals
- Creativity, style, and passion for learning, experimenting and adapting communication strategies that drive the business and HP's reputation
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top