3D Printing Business Manager, Asia Pacific
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our 3D Printing Business Manager, Asia Pacific in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- To be responsible for both process and revenue forecast versus quota, and to manage supply chain forecast and HP's inventory to mirror business supply/demand requirements
- Review all sales deals for 3D printing, work to meet both HP and the customer's financial expectations
- Work with HP's customers to implement deals that support their business model, and to focus not just on sales of hardware, but also supplies, service, etc
- Drive deal closure with sales by providing and/or getting pricing approval
- Manage 3D forecast - use weekly calls with countries to gather data for a regional forecast
- Use judgment to refine forecast before presenting data at weekly forecast calls with both the global and regional business units
- Provide reports on current business, and to translate large amounts of sales data into a consumable narrative, and to communicate that to senior business leaders
- Responsible for distribution sell-in and inventory management, and to use knowledge and awareness of current deals to guide HP partners to the right level of inventory
- Encourage partners to maintain optimal level of inventory to meet sales goals, and to keep abreast of any partner inventory challenges, raise awareness and drive intervention when necessary
- Manage the region's 3D printing's profit and loss - revenue, contra, contribution margin
- Serve as operational escalation and coordinator between sales operations, supply chain, etc; and to troubleshoot and solve complex technical and operational problems
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University Degree in Marketing or Finance; advanced degree or MBA is preferred
- 12 plus years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning experience is preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial/growth environment
- Demonstrated management/ team leadership experience
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top