3D Printing Application Engineer
The 3D Printing revolution has started and we are looking for visionaries to join us to change the way the world manufactures!
At HP, we are hiring visionaries who are willing to push boundaries to help us rewrite the rules of 3D Printing. Are you highly curious, able to work without borders and without limits, and passionate to help develop the future of the 3D Printing industry?
If so, we have an outstanding opportunity for you to join our 3D Multi-Jet Fusion Global Business Unit as an Application Engineer. Within our team, you will get to work with all the cool technologies that we have in one of the most creative businesses at HP. This role truly has the capacity to revolutionize the world.
Our focus on applications is one of the most important parts of 3D printing's future, for without increasing use-cases for 3D printing, the industry would not survive. You will partner with our HP sales team to provide technical leadership in the creation and delivery of 3D technology solutions designed to meet our amazing customer needs.
You will also be promoting and proposing the best combination of products and services HP or HP's partners offer to meet customer needs.
In addition, you will actively grow HP's solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from state of the art customer projects.
Finally, you will contribute to HP's profitability by being accountable for generating and fostering new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
What skill sets and experience should you have:
- GrowthMindset: We are passionate about building a team who can apply a growth mindset, learn quickly and can make things happen.
- CustomerFocused: You love working with customers, to ensure that they understand all possible solutions for their businesses.
- PassionateaboutourProducts: You are passionate about the latest applications and technologies and have a keen interest in understanding the business model behind the applications.
- RelationshipMaker: You should feel confident at being able to build great collaborative relationships between our HP 3D technology and our customers, to enable the design and engineering of extraordinary experiences and applications.
- SalesExpert. You should be able to lead complex relationships at both strategic and tactical level. You'll have the ability to effectively communicate solutions, design proposals and negotiate options with management and senior technical levels.
- All-Rounder. You should have extensive abilities involving leadership, strategic and creative thinking, problem-solving, individual initiative, as well as the technical savvy and expertise to succeed.
- You'll have proven experience in DFX (design for) techniques and tools: design for manufacturability, design for cost, design for quality, design for value. Topology optimization and simulation is a plus.
- Knowledge of CAD, CAE, CAM, cloud, analytics, IoT, manufacturing systems, digital thread, digital enterprise systems (ERP, PLM, CRM) and/or professional services.
- Demonstrated expertise in some of the following areas: Materials, 3DP, mechanical part design, new product development, manufacturing, supply chain, process characterization, quality.
- Understanding of the relationships and implications between digitization and manufacturing, operations, key performance metrics, supply chain and logistics.
- Professional services, strategic consulting and/or solution selling experience is highly valued, as well as a depth of knowledge of industry verticals (e.g. automotive, aerospace, healthcare).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Mastery in English and local language.
50% of the time
What are you waiting for? Apply today to be a HP Visionary.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top