3D Print - Competence Engineer
Join HP's 3D Printing team!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone – at every level, in every function – is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we invest in our employees' ideas to change lives and the way people work. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspectives they bring. With Multi Jet Fusion, we're launching a unique technology that will disrupt the market and open a new world in the 3D printing industry, and we have an exciting opportunity to become part of this effort.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Leap beyond the limits of previous technologies and enter a world where 3D printing allows you to move rapidly from thoughts to things, from radical prototyping to final parts manufacturing.
- We're launching a unique technology that will disrupt the market and open a new world in the 3D printing industry and we want you to be part of this exciting opportunity that we've in front of us.
- Support our customers, channel partners and HP Service workforce and sales team to accelerate the adoption of the HP Multi Jet Fusion by building a competitive advantage through a lean support experience in the 3D printing market for 3D service bureaus and enterprise customers.
- Work together with our sales force team to assure the HP 3D Printing solution (HW, SW and Services) portfolio is understood by our customers and channel and is perceive a perfect fit for their business need.
- Installations: Assist partners with the fun its installation and repairs. Build technical Channel relationship. Identify gaps in technical Channel readiness & work together with HP Regional Channel manager by defining action plans.
- Technical Training: Drive the pre-intro training to our channel and HP support team. Assure knowledge and experience is share with our partners and team. Content creation and training delivery. Develop documentation and tools to assure a great deployment of the technical information. Keep the training content and the product technical information updated.
- Complex Technical Support, Trouble shooting and Repairs: Deliver early customer units installation and support. Support first customer installation and unit setup together with resellers. Capture feedback and share with design teams to early reaction and fix issues. Support R&D team during Early Units refresh (MB1/MB2/MB3).
- Channel & HP Post-Sales support: Provide expert support to resellers and HP direct support & Service workforce by managing technical complex escalations to assure customers get the best level of expertise for HP products (HW & SW). Provide consultancy service to our channel for competitor's replacement experience.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's degree in Science/Engineering is required – preferable Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of at least 10+ years of customer advocacy experience, resolving critical customer situations
- Detailed understanding of technical aspects of capital/printing equipment – preferably 3D printing/Additive Manufacturing
- Solid technical skills, in order to understand/troubleshoot complex printer & system issues, along with communication & networking skills, needed to manage customer exposure and interaction with organizations in different functions across the region. As a regional expert he/she will lead the interaction with WW Services and Division R&D team to share issues and challenges from the field and our partners.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills: solid troubleshooting skills with ability to translate customer faced symptoms into product issues and define a clear action plan to get it resolved. Proficient in translating analysis into strategies and actionable plans.
- Customer focus. Understands customer perception and works towards improving customer experience. Experience in service and customer support area or related customer assurance and customer facing processes will be valued.
- Planning and Project Management skills. Able to deploy cross-organizational implementation plans, timely track progress, identify deviations and proactively take corrective actions.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top