3D Materials Program Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level, in every function - is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we invest in our employees' ideas to change lives and the way people work. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspectives they bring. We're launching a unique technology that will continue to disrupt the plastics and metal 3D printing markets and we have an exciting opportunity to become part of this effort.
The 3D Printing Fusion Sciences and Materials Engineering Lab is seeking an experienced program manager expert to help support HP's branded and certified materials programs.
- Lead cross-site, cross-organization program team to deliver branded and certified powders and powder supplies for 3D products in HP's Open Materials Platform
- Manage materials through entire lifecycle including balancing customer/marketing needs, technology development, coordination with internal partners, distribution and connection to revenue. Act as resource for resolving objective conflicts and dependencies.
- Work with internal 3D partners to ensure entire ecosystem balances process rigor vs must/want deliverables and other 3D Product Development & Process Life Cycle processes. Lead associated checkpoints.
- Work together with individual project teams to drive specific materials at the tactical level, where needed, and support/provide leadership to other program managers.
- Track and manage program schedule and budget
- Provides regular summary updates for materials in development funnel. Escalates issues quickly.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Material Sciences, or related fields
- Desire experience working with multiple parts of the value chain
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency in program management
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with teams and partners across functional worldwide organizations
- Ability to communicate concisely and influence senior management
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems in a team environment and successfully close R&D, new product introductions, and manufacturing escalations
Back to top