3D Materials Chemist
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business and technical issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Materials/chemistry evalutions and studies to advance 3D MJF powders, agents.
- Develops and implements experimental test plans for materials, agents, powders.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners on materials and 3D MJF part properties.
- Participates as a member of project team to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Chemistry, Materials Science, Physics, or Engineering disciplines.
- Typically 2-4 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Using empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to evaluate powder and agent solutions within the 3D MJF platform.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate project proposals and negotiate options.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top