3D Material Scientist
Develop materials and agents for HP's 3D MJF print technology.
Education and Experience Required:
- M.S./Ph.D. degree in Chemistry, Materials, Science, Physics, Engineering discipline.
- Typically 4-6 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Using empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to evaluate materials concepts in a laboratory setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top