3D EMEA Escalation Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Join HP's 3D Printing team!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level, in every function - is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we invest in our employees' ideas to change lives and the way people work. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspectives they bring.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
As a EMEA 3D Services Escalation Manager you will have broad responsibilities: Provides guidance on process improvements and recommends changes in alignment with business tactics and strategy for area of responsibility. Plans, manages and monitors complex technical and business escalations. Work may involve strategic issues.
This position requires an understanding of business processes and operations, as well as the willingness to adapt to and excel in a dynamic business environment. You should be a problem solver who can work with a large number of customers to drive cross-functional teams to a common goal.
- Provide best support to customers' remote and onsite.
- Accountable for escalation process enforcement.
- Assist in person management and top escalations.
- Handle complex customer escalations and compensation requests.
- Establish relationship with customers, Sales and other Service organizations.
- Assists the escalation management by regular debriefing process.
- Collaborate with PM team to enable best NPI and execute knowledge transfer plans.
Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Relevant experience in customer support industry with proven customer service abilities
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to work in high stress mission critical support environment for extended periods.
- Skills in people and project management, planning, problem solving, innovation, analysis, communication and negotiation.
- Capable of assisting high performing teams under tough deadlines, to meet customer's expectations.
- Strong communicator skills (verbal and written).
- Highly motivated and dedicated.
- Ability to influence different functions and sub-regions.
- Responsible for meeting overall escalation KPI goals
- Assist the teams in implementation and delivery of multiple programs within country.
- Capable of building support solution per customer need.
- Assist team in managing reactive Customer Escalations.
- Develops and implements departmental plans and goals, including customer satisfaction initiatives.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top