3D Data Science Intern
- Sant Cugat del Valles, Spain
At HP, we are hiring visionaries who are willing to push boundaries to help us rewrite the rules of 3D Printing. Are you highly curious, able to work without borders and without limits, and passionate to help develop the future of the 3D Printing industry?
HP's MJF process is a complex transformational process that is driving cutting edge approaches for the collection and analysis of data. We are looking for curious and focused interns to jump into the data lake with us and use applied innovation in analytics and machine learning to help us advance our fundamental understanding of this exciting new science.
What Skillsets And Experience Should You Have:
We expect you an accomplished deep learning specialist, in particular;
1) Research experiences on applying deep learning to solve scientific problems; applied physics/hardware physical science background is a plus.
2) Hands on experiences in deep learning; experiences with recurrent neural network (e.g., LSTM) is a plus. Experiences with generative adversarial networks and/or reinforcement learning a plus.
3) Hands on experiences in established platforms; Tensorflow experience is a plus.
4) Hands on experiences in applying deep learning to analyze sensing data including images, videos.
5) Willing to lead research; learn and teach.
- GrowthMindset: We are passionate about building a team who can apply a growth mindset, iterate, and learn quickly,
- Curiosity: You have a hunger for learning and love applying new ideas.
- Passionate about our Products: You are passionate about the latest applications and technologies and have a keen interest in understanding the business model behind them.
- Relationship Maker: You should feel confident at being able to build great collaborative relationships between our HP 3D SW technology and our customers, to enable the design and engineering of extraordinary experiences and applications.
- All-Rounder. You should have extensive abilities involving leadership, strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, individual initiative, as well as the technical savvy and expertise to succeed.
University students enrolled in a Masters advanced degree program for computer science or related field, who are working in a technical or non-technical internship role at hp during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
Education And Experience Required:
Bachelors degree and 1st year of Master's program completed.
Back to top