00O60F - Strategic Devpt Analyst I Global Customs Compliance & Standardization (Broker Strategy)
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Performs analytics by applying knowledge of supply chain, rules, policies, and processes.
- Performs data collection and validation within projects.
- Contributes to a project or cross-functional team to meet business objectives.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a supply chain function or related analytic role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic analytical skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Good communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to collaborate with a team.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top