Software Engineer, eCommerce
We are looking for an entrepreneurial software engineer to join the team that powers the Houzz Products Marketplace. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to define, build and scale an ecosystem that caters to a $1.2 trillion remodeling and design market in the U.S. and Europe alone.
You will take business concepts and ideas and transform them to live products and workflows, used by millions of homeowners and sellers worldwide. From optimizing customer checkout flows to building scalable payment solutions and managing millions of products – we are looking for engineers who will work on challenging problems of scale. Your work will cater to both consumers and sellers.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Top-notch software engineering talent
- Self-directed, independent and has experience owning complete features/products
- Proficiency in full stack web-application development (LAMP stack)
- Proficiency with relational databases (MySQL, etc.)
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases and Lucene/Solr a plus
- Ability to communicate across technical and non-technical groups
- A desire to build an engaging consumer experience
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years experience
Back to top