Sales Operations Intern
Houzz is looking for a talented individual to join our Sales Operations team in London. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and thrive on finding solutions to daily challenges. He/she will have a background that includes a mixture of sales operations, marketing, data management and administrative support. Your role will involve a high level of interaction both internally and externally so exceptionally refined communication skills are mandatory for this role.
Start date: December/January
Duration: Minimum 6 month commitment, but available for up to 12 months for the right candidate.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Fixing and troubleshooting operational issues as they arise
- Work closely with the Sales Operations and Marketing teams on data analysis and data cleanup
- General office management; awareness of the comings and goings of the office, calendar management, weekly birthday celebrations and lunches
- Developing and managing vendor relationships; manage vendors, service providers, and take ownership of sourcing various office resources
- Support the Sales Management team while juggling multiple projects and effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Currently enrolled university student or recent graduate
- Above average Google Sheets/Excel skills
- Previous experience in an administrative/support role
- Proven record of success, going the extra mile, over achievement
- Meticulously organized and pro-active, comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Tech-savy and a quick learner
The role is based in our brand new London office located between Angel and King's Cross in a hip, modern, comfortable environment designed to reflect our culture.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to applicants who are successful in progressing to the next stage.
Back to top