Sales Development Representative
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contact via phone and email the Houzz professional community
- Educate remodeling, design and service professionals on the Houzz platform
- Assist the Houzz community with creating free professional profiles
- Maintain contact with professionals to help them brand their business
- Provide user feedback to the marketing and sales teams
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Tech savvy- You're the go-to tech whiz in your family and could teach your grandma how to post a selfie in seconds!
- Previous experience interacting with customers/clients
- Prior sales experience is a big plus!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills- You would enjoy talking with people in-person and over the phone
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Verifiable track record of success
- Goal-oriented team player: we all chip in and support each other to hit our team targets and company goals!
- Enjoy a fast-paced startup environment
Perks of the role:
- Opportunity to make a major impact on our business
- We look to fill all of our open roles from within - this is a great way to get your foot in the door and continue to grow within the company in sales
- Work along our sales and client services team at our state of the art office overlooking Petco Park
See Inside the Office of Houzz
Houzz is the leading platform for home remodeling and design. With the largest residential design database in the world and a vibrant community powered by social tools, Houzz is the easiest way for people to get the design inspiration, project advice, product information, and professional reviews they need to turn ideas into reality.
Back to top