Help us build the best team of nice and smart people that you have ever worked with!
The primary function of the Recruiter is to source sales candidates for our Phoenix office. The Recruiter will be responsible for creating a pipeline of candidates via job boards and active sourcing of passive candidates. They will pre-screen the candidate qualifications before presenting them to the hiring manager. Our environment is a dynamic, high energy, professional sales & service environment with a commitment to individual and career development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Source and build a pipeline of candidates for the sales department in our Phoenix office.
- Create a pipeline of candidates via variable recruitment tools and practices
- Qualify and pre-screen candidates prior to presenting to hiring managers
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting while creating a pipeline of candidates via job boards and passive sourcing
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy sales & service environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years of company recruiting experience
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Verifiable track record of having successfully recruited dozens of employees
- Knowledge of all job sites, inner workings of them, and effective tools used by recruiters
- Accustomed to spending most of your day on the phone, making hundreds of calls each week, and conducting scores of phone screens
- Adept at using email, and social media to reach out to candidates
- Impeccable organizational skills, particularly at documenting and reporting the applicant & sourcing flow
- Perfect verbal communication skills
- Experienced with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Knows how to see through a resume and quickly assess an applicant
- Desired-Knowledge of the online advertising & E-commerce markets, and various platforms
Back to top