- Creating delightful and engaging user experiences that address business, brand, market, and user requirements
- Working with engineers to define web product features
- Designing user-centered interaction models, wireframes, screen-mockups, etc.
- Effectively communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to produce elegant, unique design solutions
- Juggling multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Minimum of 6 years of experience designing outstanding products
- Have good taste/strong visual design skills
- Solid understanding of interaction design patterns related to web and mobile design
- Note: This role is NOT appropriate for industrial engineering product design professionals.
- Experience producing high-quality visual designs, from concept to production
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast- paced, interrupt-driven and ambiguous environment
- Must have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, and be able to see the big picture
- Must have a strong portfolio featuring examples of visual, interaction or graphic design work
- A degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
See Inside the Office of Houzz
Houzz is the leading platform for home remodeling and design. With the largest residential design database in the world and a vibrant community powered by social tools, Houzz is the easiest way for people to get the design inspiration, project advice, product information, and professional reviews they need to turn ideas into reality.
Back to top