Product Coordinator (Spanish) - Houzz Commerce
As a Product Coordinator at Houzz you’ll become a core member of our bright, tight-knit, super collaborative European Marketplace team. We’re looking for hands-on, tech-savvy individuals who understand technology and love to connect people with it, have a keen attention to detail and are effective communicators and team players. You will be essential to the process of turning raw information into beautiful e-products, as you will act as the liaison for each of the functions involved: you will be working closely with Sales and Content Management to ensure the best customer experience to our Marketplace customers.
Houzz is a successful, growing company, so you’ll have great opportunities for career growth!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review, re-format and adjust products feeds coming from different sellers;
- Manage online tools, including product feeds, Excel documentation and images;
- Effectively train Houzz vendors on our Seller central portal, which you will know inside-out;
- Act as the collection point of all vendors’ documentation on each product, identify the actions needed to onboard each product and distribute the workload to the relevant functions;
- Work closely with vendors to oversee troubleshooting, quality assurance, and product approval process;
- Provide overall vendor and sales team support.
- Native (or full professional proficiency in) Spanish, with full English professional proficiency - any further language combination a plus;
- Experience in data management, online catalogue management, CMS, preferably in a fast-paced e-commerce environment;
- Mac proficient with above average Excel skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organization and project management skills;
- Positive, can-do attitude;
- Social network and Internet savvy;
- Goal-oriented team player: we all chip in and support each other to hit our team targets and company goals;
- Enjoy a fast paced start-up environment.
Job location: Berlin. Trips to London might be required.
Please note: We only accept applications via this web portal. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to applicants who are successful in progressing to the next stage.
Keywords: sales, vendor, e-commerce, data feed, ecommerce, ecomm, business development, client relations, acquisition, product, merchant, seller, marketplace
Back to top