Operations Analyst Intern
Houzz is looking for an intelligent, hard working, organised (paid) Intern to join our e-commerce Team in Berlin, with an initial training period in London. Candidates should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will have the opportunity to get some great experience in a business that is reshaping the home design and renovation industry around the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic new or recent graduate in the engineering or similar relevant analytical field to build tools that will make data easy to use for our entire team and scale with the growth of our site. You will be responsible for maintaining existing processes and developing new processes to improve internal efficiency, solving problems and reporting.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting the Marketplace Operations Analyst in his daily tasks
- Supporting Operations teams solving process-related issues
- Developing tools to monitor the team’s internal performance and facilitate meeting monthly and quarterly targets
- Creating and updating reporting tools for different functional areas of the Marketplace
- Analyse processes to identify bottlenecks and improve efficiency across the board
- Be hands on and help wherever needed
- Have fun!
- English full working proficiency
- University graduate in a relevant analytical field and/or prior experience within a data management/analysis role
- Experience using SQL a strong plus
- Proficient in Google Sheets and MS Excel. Affinity for data analysis (VBA, Macros, Vlookup etc) as well as an affinity for statistical analysis and strong attention to detail
- Quick learner, problem solver and self-motivated
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and think on your feet
Back to top