Office Coordinator - London
- Ensure office efficiency by anticipating and providing needed supplies, and identifying other necessary duties for productive operation.
- Coordination, organization and execution of employee events.
- Responsible for day-to-day building facilities management as well as maintaining direct relationship with the facilities management company and supporting service providersHandle equipment procurement and inventory, equipment setup.
- Organize catered lunches for the office. Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders.
- Assist in vendor relationship management.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and general administrative duties.
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced startup environment
- Desire to contribute to Houzz’s reputation, growth, culture and success
- Warm, confident and positive approach to work
- Magnetic personality, a sense of humor and ability to adapt to change
- Experience providing administrative or front desk support in a startup environment is a plus
See Inside the Office of Houzz
Houzz is the leading platform for home remodeling and design. With the largest residential design database in the world and a vibrant community powered by social tools, Houzz is the easiest way for people to get the design inspiration, project advice, product information, and professional reviews they need to turn ideas into reality.
Back to top