Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a stocked office; grocery and supply ordering.
- General office management; awareness of the comings and goings of the office, calendar management, receiving deliveries, front door attendance, interview coordination.
- Office Maintenance; manage the office cleaning, keep all elements of the office clean, organized and labeled.
- Event and Travel Planning; team events, dinners, air, hotel and train travel.
- Meal Planning; weekly breakfasts and lunches, healthy choices for the office kitchen.
- New Hire and Current Employee support; parking, key fobs, seating chart, desk set up
- IT Support; first line of IT support and troubleshooting
- Office Paperwork; credit card receipts, office finance tracking, budget tracking, personnel files, upkeep of operations files.
- Errand running
- Sales Management Support
- Previous experience in an administrative/support role
- Proven record of going the extra mile, over achievement
- Meticulously organized and pro-active
See Inside the Office of Houzz
Houzz is the leading platform for home remodeling and design. With the largest residential design database in the world and a vibrant community powered by social tools, Houzz is the easiest way for people to get the design inspiration, project advice, product information, and professional reviews they need to turn ideas into reality.
Back to top