Houzz is looking for a dynamic Office Coordinator to join our team in San Diego! You will be a key member of our Office team and will be responsible for supporting all functions of the office. Your role will involve a high level of interaction both internally and externally so exceptionally refined communication skills are mandatory for this role.
As the Office Coordinator in our San Diego office, you will be responsible for ensuring that our organization functions perfectly each and every day. You are upbeat, positive, and approachable. You are the to go-to-person that keeps things running smoothly.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a stocked office; grocery and supply ordering.
- General office management; awareness of the comings and goings of the office, calendar management, receiving deliveries, front door attendance, interview coordination.
- Office Maintenance; manage the office cleaning, keep all elements of the office clean, organized and labeled.
- Event and Travel Planning; team events, dinners, air, hotel and train travel.
- Meal Planning; weekly breakfasts and lunches, healthy choices for the office kitchen.
- New Hire and Current Employee support; parking, key fobs, seating chart, desk set up
- IT Support; first line of IT support and troubleshooting
- Office Paperwork; credit card receipts, office finance tracking, budget tracking, personnel files, upkeep of operations files.
- Errand running
- Sales Management Support
- Previous experience in an administrative/support role
- Proven record of going the extra mile, over achievement
- Meticulously organized and pro-active
Back to top