Join Houzz and help revolutionise the home decor industry by providing an integrated shopping experience where customers can find inspiration for their homes and buy products all in one place.
Houzz is looking for a talented individual to join our E-commerce team as a Merchandising Associate. In this role, you will help drive the creation of our product shopping guides and our European Shop Newsletters. You should be creative, analytical and detail-oriented, and will need a strong critical eye to ensure all pricing, grammar, and images are accurate prior to publication. You work well under tight timelines and are happy to jump in and help with new projects. The ideal candidate will have a background that includes a mixture of product selection, email marketing and data analysis.
- Create Houzz Shopping guides on a weekly basis to drive sales from our selection of 1000s of products. This will involve selecting products based on analysis and merchandising criteria and putting together outstanding product selections for our customers.
- Create landing pages and banners for category pages
- Support in the creation of the weekly Newsletters
- Help maintain promotional data and ensure products are presented accurately
- Conduct performance analysis to optimize: shopping guides, landing pages and Newsletters
- Contribute to merchandising calendar planning
- Work with vendors and buying team to secure promotions Assist Merchandising Team with any other projects or tasks that arise
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2-3 years of working experience
- You love design and home products and have a keen eye for what sells
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical mindset
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to work in fast paced environment
- Well organized and detail-oriented Internet/tech savvy
- Good working knowledge of Excel (including formulas, pivot tables, lookups) and Google Sheets
- Experience in a similar role at another e-tailer is a big plus
- Native level English level is required
Back to top