Marketplace Localization Intern - German Market
Houzz, the largest home and design community in the world, is looking for a Marketplace Localization Intern to join the Houzz European E-commerce Team. Top candidates are prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, reviewing translated and SEO-optimized German content for our e-commerce site. Data feeds are translated by our pool of freelance translators and source copy will be provided by brands and vendors in Italian, French, Swedish, Danish, Spanish and British English.
- Review and QA check translated data feeds in German, making sure they adhere to Houzz guidelines
- Translate/copywrite data feeds provided by European vendors for products aimed to be sold in the UK/US market
- Assist with admin and recruiting tasks
- German native speaker, bilingual in one of the following languages is a plus: Italian, French, Swedish, Danish, English and Spanish
- Graduate from an international school of translation and interpreting in one of the above-mentioned languages
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Basic AdWords knowledge
- Google Drive - especially Google sheet - skilled
- Social network and tech-savvy
- Highly detail-oriented and accurate: doesn’t miss the details and doesn't drop the ball with their task
- Any e-commerce experience is a plus
- Switched on and curious - you love a good challenge!
- Bonus points if you are enthusiastic and passionate about interior design and architecture
Back to top