Manager, Industry Marketing
Houzz, Inc. (www.houzz.com) the revolutionary platform for residential remodeling and design is looking for an entrepreneurial, hands-on marketer who can do everything from developing an email marketing campaign to writing and testing the copy and content for it. Focusing on our professional community of designers, builders and remodelers, your responsibilities will range from building email campaigns to bring new companies on board, developing materials to support our sales team, developing and executing innovative promotions, all with a plan for measuring, evaluating and then building on success.
This position is full-time and based in Palo Alto, CA.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years work experience in marketing, particularly online direct marketing
- Superior writing skills - if you can draft email copy or whitepapers we'd like to see them
- Must have experience with/understanding of consumer internet or other online products
- Combination of blue-chip and startup company experience ideal
- Strong results and work ethic, a proven star performer over the course of your career
- Hands-on: must be willing to be an individual contributor - we look for people who love to do!
- Marketing automation experience a plus
- BA from a top school strongly desired
- Excellent leadership, management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong interest / passion for home improvement and design a plus
Back to top