Junior Product Coordinator (German-speaking) - Houzz Commerce
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review, re-format and adjust products feeds coming from different sellers;
- Manage online tools, including product feeds, Excel documentation and images;
- Effectively train Houzz vendors on our Seller central portal, which you will know inside-out;
- Act as the collection point of all vendors’ documentation on each product, identify the actions needed to onboard each product and distribute the workload to the relevant functions;
- Work closely with vendors to oversee troubleshooting, quality assurance, and product approval process;
- Provide overall vendor and sales team support.
- Native (or full professional proficiency in) German, with full English professional proficiency - any further language combination a plus;
- Experience in data management, online catalogue management, CMS, preferably in a fast-paced e-commerce environment;
- Mac proficient with above average Excel skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organization and project management skills;
- Positive, can-do attitude;
- Social network and Internet savvy;
- Goal-oriented team player: we all chip in and support each other to hit our team targets and company goals;
- Enjoy a fast paced start-up environment.
See Inside the Office of Houzz
Houzz is the leading platform for home remodeling and design. With the largest residential design database in the world and a vibrant community powered by social tools, Houzz is the easiest way for people to get the design inspiration, project advice, product information, and professional reviews they need to turn ideas into reality.
Back to top