Junior Commerce Operations Coordinator
- Undergraduate degree or higher qualification
- Experience in e-commerce, vendor support, customer support or any other fast paced online business department a strong plus
- A proven successful track record in problem solving tasks requiring great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn rapidly and a propensity for constantly acquiring more knowledge
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and think on your feet while supporting and collaborating with other team members
- Willingness to work in a team with a proactive and positive attitude
- Ability to quickly connect with people, understand their needs and show empathy
- Strong computer skills (knowledge of Excel, Zendesk, Google Drive a plus)
- Fluency in two or more of the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian.
- Interacting with European vendors providing timely and effective answers to their inquiries focusing on specific marketplace functional areas (i.e. logistics, product etc.) in which you will specialize.
- Interacting with European customers offering them a best-in-class customer experience made of useful, timely, effective and friendly problem solving focusing on specific functional areas.
- Supporting and collaborating with our Customer Service team in the United States to help resolve all inquiries from North American customers where input from European vendors may be required.
- Supporting the European Vendor and Customer Support team in producing tools or materials towards best-in-class vendor and customer experience (i.e. tutorials, help pages, etc.).
- Support senior Commerce Operations Coordinators in working with vendors via different channels to maximize their commercial performance.
- Strategically collecting feedback from customers and vendors reporting suggestions to management and senior team members.
See Inside the Office of Houzz
Houzz is the leading platform for home remodeling and design. With the largest residential design database in the world and a vibrant community powered by social tools, Houzz is the easiest way for people to get the design inspiration, project advice, product information, and professional reviews they need to turn ideas into reality.
Back to top