Junior Commerce Operations Coordinator
As a Junior Commerce Operations Coordinator you will work with other Houzz Commerce functions and proactively interact with international Houzz vendors and customers striving to offer them a best-in-class experience on our site. As such you will be the face of the Company with respect to both customers and vendors and will have a crucial role in perpetually improving the service offered.
- Undergraduate degree or higher qualification
- Experience in e-commerce, vendor support, customer support or any other fast paced online business department a strong plus
- A proven successful track record in problem solving tasks requiring great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn rapidly and a propensity for constantly acquiring more knowledge
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and think on your feet while supporting and collaborating with other team members
- Willingness to work in a team with a proactive and positive attitude
- Ability to quickly connect with people, understand their needs and show empathy
- Strong computer skills (knowledge of Excel, Zendesk, Google Drive a plus)
- Fluency in two or more of the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian.
- Interacting with European vendors providing timely and effective answers to their inquiries focusing on specific marketplace functional areas (i.e. logistics, product etc.) in which you will specialize.
- Interacting with European customers offering them a best-in-class customer experience made of useful, timely, effective and friendly problem solving focusing on specific functional areas.
- Supporting and collaborating with our Customer Service team in the United States to help resolve all inquiries from North American customers where input from European vendors may be required.
- Supporting the European Vendor and Customer Support team in producing tools or materials towards best-in-class vendor and customer experience (i.e. tutorials, help pages, etc.).
- Support senior Commerce Operations Coordinators in working with vendors via different channels to maximize their commercial performance.
- Strategically collecting feedback from customers and vendors reporting suggestions to management and senior team members.
Back to top