Houzz e-commerce Internship - International OPS
Houzz is looking for an intelligent, hard working, organised (paid) Intern to join our e-commerce Team in Berlin. This individual should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the Internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of e-commerce knowledge and will have the opportunity to get some great experience in a business that is reshaping the home design and renovation industry around the world.
We’re looking for a new or recent graduate (or a career changer!) who loves to connect and help other people, who has excellent verbal and written communication skills, who is a self-starter that will roll up their sleeves no matter what the task, and who is super web-savvy.
Houzz is a successful, growing company, and for the right person there is always the opportunity for a permanent position further down the line.
- Work closely with the e-commerce Operations team
- Vendor Ops management, content upload, image QA
- Help logistics team to support vendors and customers needs and work on Logistics day-to-day tasks with the team
- Graduate from a top university, or outstanding work experience - we want someone with drive to succeed
- Excellent communication skills with absolute fluency in business English
- Switched on and curious - you love a good challenge!
- A solutions first kind of person
- Technical skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is required. You will be using Excel every day, so you must like it!
- Bonus points if you are enthusiastic and passionate about design furniture and architecture
- Accurate and thorough; doesn’t miss the details and doesn't drop the ball with their task
#Keywords: internship houzz, internship e-commerce, internship ecommerce
Back to top