Houzz is seeking extraordinary people to transform the home remodeling industry.
Located in downtown Palo Alto, we are revolutionizing the way people envision, design and build their homes. We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer who is passionate about solving complex problems and creating smart, beautiful, and polished products. If you are great at what you do, thrive in a highly collaborative environment, and don’t mind the occasional meeting in the bathroom (don’t worry, it’s just one of our conference rooms), we want to hear from you.
- Create web and print visual design
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale through images and the layout of web and printed pages
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as our product, marketing, community and experience teams to produce elegant design solutions
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- 2-5 years of professional design experience
- Strong sense of typography, conceptual thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of, or desire to learn, user-centered design principles and interaction design patterns related to web and mobile design
- Must have a strong portfolio featuring examples of graphic, visual or interaction design work
- A degree in Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with marketing, video production, or infographics is a plus
Please be sure to upload your portfolio
Back to top