Customer Service Coordinator
Houzz, the world's leading platform for home remodeling and design is locating its North American product marketplace customer service team in Nashville! This is a ground floor opportunity to join a team that will grow to hundreds in the coming years. Houzz’s product marketplace has over 1.5 million products and you will work with consumers and professionals who trust Houzz for their home décor needs.
Our office being built out now in downtown Nashville features sweeping 360-degree views of the city. Our space will be open, modern and bright, with full of plenty of areas to relax and collaborate. Our kitchen is always fully stocked with food to keep you fueled. We offer a ground floor opportunity as part of a fast-growing technology organization. We believe that promoting from within is the best way to fill our leadership roles.
If you are a friendly and goal oriented individual who is dedicated to ensuring customers have a great experience, then we would love to speak with you! The ideal candidate is an excellent problem solver and communicator who loves helping others. You remain calm under pressure and can convert challenging situations into positive experiences. You are understanding and deeply care about satisfying customers.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Assist Houzz customers with placing new orders on Houzz
- Work with vendors and manufacturers to answer product questions
- Respond to Houzz customers and vendors in order to resolve issues regarding orders placed on Houzz
- Work with both vendors and Houzz Account Managers to improve vendor performance and ensure an exceptional buying experience
- Contact and engage vendors on how to properly use the platform to solve problems and avoid potential issues
- Provide superior customer service, contribute to a positive work environment, and embody the Houzz culture
- Previous experience working with customers/clients
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Ability to think on your feet, with exceptional problem solving abilities
- Team oriented, helpful, professional, focused and positive
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Keywords: Customer Service, Support, Sales, Marketing, E-Commerce, Public Relations, entry level, communications, administrative coordinator, recent grad, new grad, entry level
Back to top