Community and Content Internship
Houzz, the world's largest online community for home renovation and design, is offering a 3-6 month paid internship in our London office. In this role you will be working directly with those who make Houzz so special - our community of users. Supporting the Community team, you’ll be taking the lead on creating engaging content, executing social media strategy and managing the thousands of photos that are being uploaded to the Houzz platform every day.
You’ve been a high achiever since an early age, always someone willing to participate, lead or create. You also enjoy being busy and take pride in your meticulous attention to detail. Our Community Manager will turn to you with a vast array of needs – you are always on and responsive.
We’re looking for a new or recent graduate (or a career changer), who loves to connect and help other people; who is a self-starter that will roll up their sleeves no matter what the task; and who is web-savvy. Bonus points if you’ve got a passion for interior design and architecture.
- Support and work closely with the Community Manager across social, community, content and events
- Develop engaging content to be used across Houzz UK’s social media channels and forum
- Proactively engage with the vibrant Houzzer community, creating a welcoming and friendly user experience
- Assist in and setting up events
- Manage all the photos and products that are being uploaded to Houzz every day, becoming the go-to expert for exceptional photo quality and product design
- Assist with handling professional reviews and customer support
- Graduate from a top university, or outstanding work experience - we want someone with drive to succeed
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Switched on and curious - you love a good challenge!
- A multi-tasker with exceptional attention to detail
- Positive and high energy - a real team player
- Social network and tech-savvy
Back to top