Commerce Operations Coordinator
- Undergraduate degree or higher qualification
- At least 2 or more years experience in e-commerce, vendor support, customer support or any other fast paced online business department
- A proven successful track record in problem solving tasks requiring great attention to detail
- Propensity to supporting and contributing to the personal and professional growth of more junior team members
- Ability to maintain a long-term, broader vision while facing short-term, daily tasks
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and think on your feet
- Willingness to work in a team with a prominent role while setting an example and helping to develop more junior team members
- Ability to quickly connect with people, understand their needs and show empathy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills (knowledge of Excel, Zendesk, Google Drive is a plus)
- Fluency in two or more of the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Interacting with European vendors providing timely and effective answers to their inquiries focusing on specific marketplace functional areas (i.e. logistics, product etc.) in which you will specialize.
- Interacting with European customers offering them a best-in-class customer experience made of useful, timely, effective and friendly problem solving focusing on specific functional areas.
- Supporting and collaborating with our Customer Service team in the United States to help resolve all inquiries from North American customers where input from European vendors may be required.
- Supporting the European Vendor and Customer Support team in producing tools or materials towards best-in-class vendor and customer experience (i.e. tutorials, help pages, etc.).
- Working with vendors via different channels to maximize their commercial performance
- Mentoring, training and supporting more junior Operations Coordinators
- Collecting and structuring feedback from members of the team to enable the discussion of the proposed changes with other commerce functional areas to help optimize our services.
See Inside the Office of Houzz
Houzz is the leading platform for home remodeling and design. With the largest residential design database in the world and a vibrant community powered by social tools, Houzz is the easiest way for people to get the design inspiration, project advice, product information, and professional reviews they need to turn ideas into reality.
Back to top