Commerce Operations Coordinator
As Commerce Operations Coordinator you will work with other Houzz Commerce functions and proactively interact with international Houzz vendors and customers striving to offer them a best-in-class experience on our site. As such you will be the face of the Company with respect to both customers and vendors and will have a crucial role in perpetually improving the service offered, as well as supporting more junior members of the team and optimizing our operations along the way.
- Undergraduate degree or higher qualification
- At least 2 or more years experience in e-commerce, vendor support, customer support or any other fast paced online business department
- A proven successful track record in problem solving tasks requiring great attention to detail
- Propensity to supporting and contributing to the personal and professional growth of more junior team members
- Ability to maintain a long-term, broader vision while facing short-term, daily tasks
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and think on your feet
- Willingness to work in a team with a prominent role while setting an example and helping to develop more junior team members
- Ability to quickly connect with people, understand their needs and show empathy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills (knowledge of Excel, Zendesk, Google Drive is a plus)
- Fluency in two or more of the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Interacting with European vendors providing timely and effective answers to their inquiries focusing on specific marketplace functional areas (i.e. logistics, product etc.) in which you will specialize.
- Interacting with European customers offering them a best-in-class customer experience made of useful, timely, effective and friendly problem solving focusing on specific functional areas.
- Supporting and collaborating with our Customer Service team in the United States to help resolve all inquiries from North American customers where input from European vendors may be required.
- Supporting the European Vendor and Customer Support team in producing tools or materials towards best-in-class vendor and customer experience (i.e. tutorials, help pages, etc.).
- Working with vendors via different channels to maximize their commercial performance
- Mentoring, training and supporting more junior Operations Coordinators
- Collecting and structuring feedback from members of the team to enable the discussion of the proposed changes with other commerce functional areas to help optimize our services.
Back to top