Brand Ambassador / Community Evangelist (Marketing Associate)
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Build and maintain relationships with local communities of industry professionals across the country.
- Online industry education -- you’ll schedule and host webinars for different communities and help develop new educational content
- Public speaking and event planning for groups of all sizes and experience levels - you can project your voice and articulate new ideas as an industry expert
- Prioritize, plan, and conduct engaging community education events.
- Share our passion with our amazing professional community
- Demonstrated ability to give presentations with high energy, clearly communicate ideas, and hold the attention of large groups, in addition to providing educational content online and through webinars
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field plus 2+ years relevant professional experience required (teaching, public speaking, community relations)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, comfort with Internet technology and social media
- Good sense of humor, patient, and happy to work with folks who are new to technology, along with an engaging present that can entertain as well as educate
- High level of attention to detail, flexibility, superior follow through, and the ability to embrace the unexpected with grace and maturity while working on a fast-paced team
- Passion for building and maintaining community relationships while letting your organizational skills shine through logistics and event planning
- A strategic team player, committed to developing better programs and events over time, quickly able to adapt and bring new ideas to the table
- Passion for travel (this position is at least 50% travel - you’ll likely be traveling for 2-3 weekdays every other week). [Note: this is not a work from home job - when not travelling. we’re a team-oriented group who collaborates in the office to plan our next events.]
- You've used Houzz, and understand why everyone you mention it to is obsessed with the app
See Inside the Office of Houzz
Houzz is the leading platform for home remodeling and design. With the largest residential design database in the world and a vibrant community powered by social tools, Houzz is the easiest way for people to get the design inspiration, project advice, product information, and professional reviews they need to turn ideas into reality.
Back to top