Houzz, the world's largest community for home renovation and design, with 40M+ monthly users, is looking for an amazing Account Manager to join our Sydney sales team. You will act as a marketing consultant to our base of over 25,000 home improvement professionals across Australia (think Architects, Interior Designers, Builders, etc). This is a very warm, comfortable and consultative process.
You have a dynamic personality, are a smart and hard worker, and are tech savvy. You’ve been a high achiever since an early age, always someone willing to participate, lead or create. You must be relationship oriented and put a high value on customer service. You thrive in a fun and competitive, yet team oriented environment. You enjoy learning and being coached and challenged.
Our Sydney office is located in Chippendale and is a modern, comfortable environment, with a well-stocked kitchen to keep you energised, plenty of areas for collaboration and an office dog! Join a fast growing technology organisation where we look from within to fill our leadership roles.
Compensation for the Account Manager role is a mixture of base salary and high commissions. We also provide an excellent benefits package. Check us out at houzz.com.au, sign up for an account, create an ideabook and tell us what your favourite photos and ideas are. And if you are the right fit, you might just get to make your house, our Houzz.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage Houzz clients after the initial sale on an ongoing basis
- Maintain at least monthly contact with every account assigned to you
- Renew annual contracts
- Upsell clients on additional packages
- Meet minimum renewal and upsell objectives
- Meet minimum quantitative and qualitative account improvement objectives
- Provide superior customer service, contribute to a positive work environment, and embody the Houzz culture
- You can work independently/autonomously as well as in a team environment
- High Achievement at University
- Successful experience in the business to business sector
- Previous experience in an account management role
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent references from managers to whom you have reported to
- Familiarity with CRM tools (example: Salesforce.com)
- Verifiable track record of success
- Start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
#Keywords: Account Management, Account Executive, Consultative, Social Media, Marketing, Advertising, Sales, Consultant, public relations, education, teaching. project management
Back to top