Account Management - Professional Development
Houzz, the world's largest community for home renovation and design, with 40M+ monthly users, is looking for an amazing Account Manager to join our Sydney sales team. You will act as a marketing consultant to our base of over 25,000 home improvement professionals across Australia (think Architects, Interior Designers, Builders, etc). This is a very warm, comfortable and consultative process.
You have a dynamic personality, are a smart and hard worker, and are tech savvy. You’ve been a high achiever since an early age, always someone willing to participate, lead or create. You must be relationship oriented and put a high value on customer service. You thrive in a fun and competitive, yet team oriented environment. You enjoy learning and being coached and challenged.
Our Sydney office is located in Chippendale and is a modern, comfortable environment, with a well-stocked kitchen to keep you energised, plenty of areas for collaboration and an office dog! Join a fast growing technology organisation where we look from within to fill our leadership roles.
Compensation for the Account Manager - Professional Development role is a mixture of base salary and high commissions. We also provide an excellent benefits package. Check us out at houzz.com.au, sign up for an account, create an ideabook and tell us what your favourite photos and ideas are. And if you are the right fit, you might just get to make your house, our Houzz.
- Bachelor's degree from a top university with strong achievements
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- You should have phenomenal interpersonal skills, and enjoy talking with people in-person and over the phone
- You love sales and get a buzz from building new relationships
- Previous sales, or customer support experience is a big plus
- An expert user of the internet with strong tech capabilities is essential - we're all self-proclaimed tech geeks at Houzz!
- Excellent references from managers to whom you have reported
- Familiarity with CRM tools (example: Salesforce.com)
- Verifiable track record of success
- A sense of humour and a real people person, full of energy and positivity
- Bonus points if you are a lover of home design and have a great Houzz profile!
Back to top