Account Executive - Sales (Germany)
What do you need to be successful?
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills (German and English)
- You should have phenomenal interpersonal skills, and enjoy talking with people in-person and over the phone
- You love sales and get a buzz from building new relationships
- Previous sales, or customer support experience is a big plus
- An expert user of the internet with strong tech capabilities is essential - we're all self-proclaimed tech geeks at Houzz!
- Familiarity with CRM tools (such as Salesforce)
- Verifiable track record of success
- A sense of humour and a real people person, full of energy and positivity
- Bonus points if you are a lover of home design and have a great Houzz profile!
What’s in it for you?
- Compensation for the Account Manager is a mixture of competitive base salary and the possibility to earn high uncapped commissions.
- You’ll be part of a rapidly expanding team on a mission to grow Houzz internationally. We have an entrepreneurial culture, a warm work environment, and a close-knit family that loves to celebrate birthdays and team accomplishments.
- Our beautiful office is located right in the middle of Berlin - in a hip, modern, comfortable environment designed to reflect our culture.
- Top Notch Technology
- Stocked kitchen to keep you fueled
- Opportunity for growth – Join a fast growing technology organisation where we look from within to fill our leadership roles!
- Getting to work in an office filled with smart, fun, driven people
See Inside the Office of Houzz
Houzz is the leading platform for home remodeling and design. With the largest residential design database in the world and a vibrant community powered by social tools, Houzz is the easiest way for people to get the design inspiration, project advice, product information, and professional reviews they need to turn ideas into reality.
Back to top