Account Executive - Sales (France)
Houzz, the world's largest community for home renovation and design, with 40M+ monthly users, is looking for an amazing Account Executive to join our sales team, based in London. You will act as a marketing consultant to our base of thousands of home improvement professionals across France (think Architects, Interior Designers, Builders, etc) and help continue to grow our Pro+ ecosystem. This is a very warm, comfortable and consultative process and we are looking to fill roles for the French market.
You have a dynamic personality, are a smart and hard worker, and are tech savvy. You’ve been a high achiever since an early age, always someone willing to participate, lead or create. You must be relationship oriented and put a high value on customer service. You thrive in a fun and competitive, yet team oriented environment. You enjoy learning and being coached and challenged.
Our brand new U.K. office is located between Angel and King's Cross in a hip, modern, comfortable environment designed to reflect our culture. Join a fast growing technology organisation where we look from within to fill our leadership roles.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills (French and English speaking)
- You should have phenomenal interpersonal skills, and enjoy talking with people in-person and over the phone
- You love sales and get a buzz from building new relationships
- Previous sales, or customer support experience is a big plus
- An expert user of the internet with strong tech capabilities is essential - we're all self-proclaimed tech geeks at Houzz!
- Familiarity with CRM tools (example: Salesforce.com)
- Verifiable track record of success
- A sense of humour and a real people person, full of energy and positivity
- Bonus points if you are a lover of home design and have a great Houzz profile!
Compensation for the Account Executive is a mixture of base salary and the possibility to earn high commissions. Check us out at: www.houzz.fr, sign up for an account, create an ideabook and tell us what your favourite photos and ideas are. And if you are the right fit, you might just get to make your house, our Houzz.
Back to top