You will act as a sales consultant to our built-in base of over 1 million home improvement professionals across the U.S and Canada.
You have a dynamic personality. You are a hard worker, smart and very tech savvy. You’ve been an overachiever since an early age. You lead, create, and are always the one to participate in groups. You must be relationship oriented and put a high value on customer service. You thrive in a fun and competitive, yet team-oriented environment. You enjoy learning, as well as being coached and challenged.
Our offices are modern, bright, and full of plenty of areas for brainstorming. Our kitchen is always fully stocked with food to keep you fueled. We offer a ground floor opportunity as part of a fast-growing tech organization. We believe that promoting from within is the best way to fill our leadership roles.
Compensation for the Account Executive role is a mixture of base salary and commission. We provide an excellent benefits package and believe in a healthy work/life balance for our employees.
Check us out at houzz.com, sign up for an account, create an Ideabook and tell us what your favorite photos and ideas are. If you are the right fit, you might just get to make your home at our Houzz.
- High achievement in college
- Commissioned sales experience
- Internet/digital background
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent references from Managers to whom you have reported to
- Familiarity with CRM tools (example: Salesforce.com)
- Verifiable track record of success
- Start-up experience a plus
Desired Skills & Experience
- Successful experience in the business to business sector
- Internet related experience
- Sales of intangibles, i.e. advertising, financial services
- Comfortable selling over the phone
Back to top