, the world's largest community for home design, is looking for an amazing graduate or junior sales executive to join the industry marketing team, initially on a 6 month contract. Our industry marketing team is responsible for introducing the free services that Houzz can offer design professionals, including the professional directory and our free website builder.
As a member of this team it will be your job to proactively reach out to professionals and introduce them to the benefits of the Houzz platform for their business. You must love talking to people and get a real buzz from converting leads into new accounts. You will be tenacious, engaging and very confident in just picking up the phone and talking to people about what we do. In addition to this you will be responsible for the onboard process of new professionals. You will be patient and articulate with the ability to think on your feet.
- New graduate or exemplary history of excellent sales skills
- You love sales and get a buzz from building new relationships
- Exceptional communication skills over the phone, with native level fluency in English
- Performs under pressure and thrives in a target lead environment
- Tonnes of energy - The last phone call of the day needs to sound like the first phone call of the day!
- A real team player - culture is important to us.
This role comes with an attractive base salary and for top performers a very generous bonus scheme. The role is based in our brand new London office
located between Angel and King's Cross.
Note: This is a full time contract with potential for conversion to a permanent role at the end of the contract for exceptional candidates based on performance and availability.