Account Coordinator - Sales (Spain - Catalan)
Some of the things you might tackle:
- Online and offline research to build an understanding of your regions and verticals
- Introduce Houzz and its benefits to design professionals, both over the phone and face-to-face.
- Look after our professional community, helping them to make the most of the site
- Assist in set up and management of live events, trade shows and more
- Assist with outbound marketing activities
- University graduate.
- You love sales and get a buzz from building new relationships.
- 1-2 years of sales and account management experience preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills, both over the phone and face-to-face, with native level fluency in Catalan, business level English.
- Switched on and curious - you love a good challenge and have great attention to detail.
- Social network and tech-savvy.
- A real people person - you love to meet people both over the phone and face to face.
- Tonnes of energy and positivity!
See Inside the Office of Houzz
Houzz is the leading platform for home remodeling and design. With the largest residential design database in the world and a vibrant community powered by social tools, Houzz is the easiest way for people to get the design inspiration, project advice, product information, and professional reviews they need to turn ideas into reality.
Back to top