Account Coordinator - Sales (Spain - Catalan)
Houzz.com, the world's largest community for home design, is looking for an amazing graduate or junior sales executive to join the industry marketing team. Our industry marketing team is responsible for introducing the free services that Houzz can offer design professionals, including the professional directory and our free website builder.
As a member of this team it will be your job to spread awareness of our product and onboard new professionals, so you must get a real buzz from finding potential new customers and converting them. You will also act as a consultant to our established base of over 14,000 home improvement professionals across Spain (think Architects, Interior Designers, Landscape Designers, etc.). This is a very warm, comfortable & consultative process but you should be confident, outgoing and happy to pick up the phone and introduce yourself to new people every day!
Some of the things you might tackle:
- Online and offline research to build an understanding of your regions and verticals
- Introduce Houzz and its benefits to design professionals, both over the phone and face-to-face.
- Look after our professional community, helping them to make the most of the site
- Assist in set up and management of live events, trade shows and more
- Assist with outbound marketing activities
- University graduate.
- You love sales and get a buzz from building new relationships.
- 1-2 years of sales and account management experience preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills, both over the phone and face-to-face, with native level fluency in Catalan, business level English.
- Switched on and curious - you love a good challenge and have great attention to detail.
- Social network and tech-savvy.
- A real people person - you love to meet people both over the phone and face to face.
- Tonnes of energy and positivity!
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to applicants who are successful in progressing to the next stage.
Back to top