Account Coordinator - Sales (Russia)
- Work with our Pro Community Manager to support the Houzz professional community across a wide range of needs, responding to inbound queries and coordinating community outreach
- Communicate with Architects, Interior Designers, and all our professionals online, over the phone and in-person, educating, onboarding and solving support related issues
- Provide feedback to the engineering teams on how to make Houzz even better for our community
- Planning and execution of community events
- Represent Houzz at trade shows and events
- Degree level education (or 2-3 years of great relevant work experience)
- Sales or account management experience
- Being an expert user of the internet and having strong tech capabilities is essential: you don't have to know how to code but you are likely the go to tech person in your family - we're all self-proclaimed tech geeks at Houzz!
- You are smart, switched on and get a buzz from learning new things
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - You should have phenomenal interpersonal skills, and enjoy talking with people in-person and over the phone
- You are a glass half-full kind of person
- You are willing to go the extra mile to look after our community
- Bonus points if you are a lover of home design and have a great Houzz profile!
Perks of the role
- Opportunity to make a major impact on our business - you will join a small team in Moscow with huge room to grow as we do
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Lovely bright office, fancy ergonomic chairs, Macbook airs and snacks on tap!
- The chance to be part of a home design revolution... :-)
See Inside the Office of Houzz
Houzz is the leading platform for home remodeling and design. With the largest residential design database in the world and a vibrant community powered by social tools, Houzz is the easiest way for people to get the design inspiration, project advice, product information, and professional reviews they need to turn ideas into reality.
Back to top