Account Coordinator - Sales
As an Account Coordinator at Houzz, you'll have the opportunity to help grow and shape the 16-million-and-counting Houzz consumers and renovation & design professionals; think Architects, Interior Designers, Landscapers and more. You’ll become a core member of our bright, tight-knit, super collaborative team, growing Houzz in Russia and beyond. We’re looking for people who love to connect and help other people, who are self-starters that roll up their sleeves, and who are seriously web-savvy. Houzz is a successful, growing company, so you’ll have great opportunities for career growth and learn loads along the way.
- Work with our Pro Community Manager to support the Houzz professional community across a wide range of needs, responding to inbound queries and coordinating community outreach.
- Communicate with Architects, Interior Designers, and all our professionals online, over the phone and in-person, educating, onboarding and solving support related issues.
- Provide feedback to the engineering teams on how to make Houzz even better for our community.
- Planning and execution of community events.
- Represent Houzz at trade shows and events.
- Degree level education (or 2-3 years of great relevant work experience).
- Sales or account management experience
- Being an expert user of the internet and having strong tech capabilities is essential: you don't have to know how to code but you are likely the go to tech person in your famaily - we're all self-proclaimed tech geeks at Houzz!
- You are smart, switched on and get a buzz from learning new things.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - You should have phenomenal interpersonal skills, and enjoy talking with people in-person and over the phone.
- You are a glass half-full kind of person.
- You are willing to go the extra mile to look after our community.
- Bonus points if you are a lover of home design and have a great Houzz profile!
Perks of the role:
- Opportunity to make a major impact on our business - you will join a small team in Moscow with huge room to grow as we do.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Lovely bright office, fancy ergonomic chairs, Macbook airs and snacks on tap!
- The chance to be part of a home design revolution...:)
Back to top