Account Coordinator Intern
Houzz, the world's largest community for home design and remodelling, is looking for some amazing candidates to join our new industry marketing team in India. Our industry marketing team is responsible for introducing the free services that Houzz can offer design professionals, including the professional directory and our free website builder.
As an Account Coordinator at Houzz, you'll have the opportunity to help grow and shape our community of remodeling & design professionals; think Architects, Interior Designers, Landscapers and more. Your job will be to proactively reach out to professionals and introduce them to the benefits of the Houzz platform for their business. We’re looking for people who love to connect and help other people, who are self-starters that roll up their sleeves, and who are web-savvy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Houzz community across a wide range of needs - we love our users!
- Assist in growing and shaping our community of remodeling & design professionals and eCommerce vendors
- Answer inbound inquiries from our growing user base - you're an advocate for our brand and our biggest cheerleader!
- Provide user feedback to the marketing and sales teams
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - you should have phenomenal interpersonal skills, and enjoy talking with people in-person and over the phone.
- Goal-oriented team player: we all chip in and support each other to hit our team targets and company goals!
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Enjoy a fast paced start-up environment
- You're the go-to tech whiz in your family and could teach your grandma how to post a selfie in seconds!
- Previous experience interacting with customers/clients a strong plus.
- Social network and internet tech-savvy is a major plus - we're all self-proclaimed tech geeks at Houzz!
- NOTE: The role is a full time position, but we could potentially consider part time assignments from postgraduate students for the right candidate. There is also the potential for conversion to a permanent role at the end of the contract for exceptional candidates based on performance and availability.
Back to top