Account Coordinator Intern
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Houzz community across a wide range of needs - we love our users!
- Assist in growing and shaping our community of remodeling & design professionals and eCommerce vendors
- Answer inbound inquiries from our growing user base - you're an advocate for our brand and our biggest cheerleader!
- Provide user feedback to the marketing and sales teams
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - you should have phenomenal interpersonal skills, and enjoy talking with people in-person and over the phone.
- Goal-oriented team player: we all chip in and support each other to hit our team targets and company goals!
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Enjoy a fast paced start-up environment
- You're the go-to tech whiz in your family and could teach your grandma how to post a selfie in seconds!
- Previous experience interacting with customers/clients a strong plus.
- Social network and internet tech-savvy is a major plus - we're all self-proclaimed tech geeks at Houzz!
- NOTE: The role is a full time position, but we could potentially consider part time assignments from postgraduate students for the right candidate. There is also the potential for conversion to a permanent role at the end of the contract for exceptional candidates based on performance and availability.
See Inside the Office of Houzz
Houzz is the leading platform for home remodeling and design. With the largest residential design database in the world and a vibrant community powered by social tools, Houzz is the easiest way for people to get the design inspiration, project advice, product information, and professional reviews they need to turn ideas into reality.
Back to top