As an Account Coordinator at Houzz's San Diego office, you'll have the opportunity to help grow and shape our community of remodeling & design professionals by assisting with professional development and support; think Architects, Interior Designers, Landscapers and more. You’ll become a core member of our bright, tight-knit, super collaborative team. We’re looking for people who love to connect and help other people, who are self-starters that roll up their sleeves, and who are web-savvy. Houzz is a successful, growing company, so you’ll have great opportunities for career growth!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Houzz community across a wide range of needs - we love our users!
- Assist in growing and shaping our community of remodeling & design professionals and eCommerce vendors
- Provide user feedback to the marketing and sales teams
- You're the go-to tech whiz in your family and could teach your grandma how to post a selfie in seconds!
- Previous experience interacting with customers/clients
- Social network and internet tech-savvy is a major plus: we're all self-proclaimed tech geeks at Houzz!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - You should have phenomenal interpersonal skills, and enjoy talking with people in-person and over the phone
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Goal-oriented team player: we all chip in and support each other to hit our team targets and company goals!
- Enjoy a fast paced start-up environment
Perks of the role:
- Opportunity to make a major impact on our business
- We look to fill all of our open roles from within - this is a great way to get your foot in the door and continue to grow within the company
- Work along our sales and client services team at our state of the art office overlooking Petco Park.
Keywords: Customer Service, Support, Sales, Marketing, Public Relations, entry level, communications, administrative coordinator, entry level, recent grad, new grad
Back to top