3D Artist, Rendering
Join a small, cutting-edge team at Houzz to reshape how people visualize their home. Houzz is looking for talented 3D artists to join a multidisciplinary team to help us wrangle models and materials for furniture and decor products.
- Create photo-realistic renderings of sets and products
- Build and light digital sets
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hands-on professional experience creating photorealistic renderings of architecture, interior design, commercial or other related work (This MUST be in your portfolio!)
- Proficient with modeling, texturing, and lighting in Maya and/or 3D Studio Max, and VRay
- Comfortable working in highly technical environments and custom pipelines
- Training in set design, interior design, or architecture desired
- Basic understanding of PBR/GGX material setup
- Task driven, self-motivated, and proactive
- Excellent communication skills in English
This would initially be temporary employment; it could lead to permanent employment.
You MUST be eligible to work in the US and be available to work at our headquarters in Palo Alto, CA.
Back to top