3D Artist, Outsourcing Reviewer
- Review, provide feedback, and approve the technical and artistic quality of assets from external vendors
- Collaborate with internal team to build and manage asset lists and data documentation
- Set up integration pipeline and integrate assets into engine as needed
- Facilitate the flow of incoming and outgoing assets to the appropriate groups
- Come up with clever solutions to technical and artistic challenges between the in house team and outsourcing partners
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous professional industry experience in real time 3D content creation at a game or software studio; please submit a portfolio of your own work demonstrating this, do NOT include work you "directed" or "approved"
- Bachelor’s degree in Art or equivalent experience
- Strong working knowledge of Maya and Photoshop, as well as real time pipelines
- Extremely meticulous and organized -- this is not a job for someone easily overwhelmed by large amounts of data or assets
- Great communication and time management skills, MUST be able to meet deadlines
- Previous outsource integration/review experience desired
See Inside the Office of Houzz
Houzz is the leading platform for home remodeling and design. With the largest residential design database in the world and a vibrant community powered by social tools, Houzz is the easiest way for people to get the design inspiration, project advice, product information, and professional reviews they need to turn ideas into reality.
Back to top