Senior Software Engineer - Frontend
At HouseCanary, we’re using data and analytics to predict the future of US residential real estate. Our goal is to help people make better decisions by offering innovative and unparalleled insights. HouseCanary’s platform accurately forecasts values 36 months into the future for four million residential blocks and more than 100 million properties.
We're seeking a passionate Senior Software Engineer to help build our revolutionary products aimed at providing an unparalleled level of insight and transparency into the residential real estate market.
What you'll do:
- Work on complex data visualizations to help drive real estate decision-making
- Integrate microservices into React frontend
- Help define APIs to power single page applications
- Write scalable, testable, well-documented code
- Create libraries that enable modular, extensible design
- Optimize page performance of complex web applications
What you have:
- Experience with React (or any frontend MVC)
- Collaborative and proactive personality
- A passion for developing software users love
- A proven track record of delivering highly scalable and quality software
Special consideration given for:
- Familiarity with charting and mapping libraries
- Familiarity with Webpack/Babel
- Real estate market experience
- Exposure to Golang
- Fantastic sense of humor
HouseCanary is the authoritative source for accurate, uniform information, analyzed and visualized real-time to make better, faster decisions.
HouseCanary - one platform, infinite insights.
Back to top